Monday 5 October 2009

Lessons Over

Learn Something New Everyday ended with September. I didn't manage to do as I had planned and scrap a page a day so instead I have combined it all onto one page. I hate the pink hand cut LESSONS letters but I couldn't find any alphabet stickers where I had enough s's left and I wanted to get it finished. Alphabets must be on my 'to buy' list soon and then I can replace them.





I have a monthly challenge running on my shop blog where you can win two sets of Prima Say It In Pearls & Crystals and a big bag of flowers. All you have to do is to upload via My Linky on the blog a craft project, scrapbook layout, card with flowers to enter before the end of October.

2 comments:

humel said...

What a fab LO! :-) Great idea for those Septembers when time is not on your side... I like your pink lettering myself, but I know how it feels when the LO doesn't quite match what was in your head so it's OK to change it when you get your alphas - you have my permission ;-)

Julia Dunnit said...

Grat idea Kerry, much better than leaving it..which is what I'd have done!