Saturday 7 November 2009

Fireworks

We went to a bonfire and fireworks display last night to celebrate bonfire night (OK so it was a day late but what the hell).



I found that our cheap camera has nighttime landscape and fireworks settings so was determined to test them out. I am a rubbish photographer as I found out but I thought this one was kind of arty farty.






and I tried to get a night landscape but it went all weird.








I just used the normal setting for these pics which because it was dark the flash triggered and that is never a good thing when you have a kid with specs.









After taking the flash off I got a blurry pic with the bonfire reflecting in my little man's glasses.



8 comments:

Sarah C said...

Fantastic photos. Love the firework one. It looks amazing!

Tracy said...

I like the fireworks one too!

Tracy said...

I like the fireworks one too!

sharyncarlson said...

Great photos - love the fireworks pic!!

Gemma* said...

yay! gotta love bonfire night :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Looks ike he was enjoying himself! I've got a load of thse zigzag type pics from a great firework display at New Year in Spain - waste. Your other shots are great, not bad for a point and shoot camera really, huh!

Jeanne said...

Great photos - the fireworks one is amazing!

Linda said...

Oh night shots are so frustrating! I'm waiting to get on a photo course to find out how to do them. (Camera manuals and me don't mix).

But I love the excitement and wonder on your son's face.