Friday 13 November 2009

Flippin' Eck It's A Blue One

First time I have been able to say this since I've been doing Skywatch Friday but we actually have a blue sky today.


I took this photograph early this morning thinking OK that cloud bank is going to turn into a huge amount of cloud and it will be a normal dull friday........






but just now it has turned into this






I am impressed with mother nature - she is kind today so far. She wasn't yesterday. Torrential rain that just seemed as if was never going to stop last night. It flooded the bottom of our yard which made for great fun for the dogs to have a paddle. Not so much fun for the wet paw police.
Regular readers might have noticed a change to my blog. I found this site yesterday and have used one of her designs. I'm not completely happy with the title but I think there is an option to alter it that I will look into.

13 comments:

Mary B said...

Oh Wow what a super blue blue sky, fraid my sky vision is dull dull wet and weary but your sky has cheered me up.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous blue sky. Still dull here in Cornwall. Thank you for hte comment on my blog.

sharyncarlson said...

What a gorgeous blue sky! Wish we had that here.

Julia Dunnit said...

Hope that blue sky stays with you alllllll day. It's grey and wet here. Your blog is looking fesh and lovely.

Anonymous said...

Don't think I'll be seeing that colour today. I think my pic will most likely be grey! Your pics are pretty. I'll pretend I'm there. :o)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Beautiful photo! I like the look of your blog

Cookie said...

Amazing blue skies.

I like the new layout and hope you can change the font on your title so you can be happier with it.

xo

MarleneMAZ said...

I love your blog background, will have to go check out the site.
Love having blue skies, makes you feel so much happier :)

Lizzie said...

Lovely blue sky... rain here all day, but never mind. LOL "wet paw police"!

Nice new blog decor! I especially like the sides, with the colourful, tall flowers. I see what you mean about the title bar though - it looks sort-of upside down. Still, it's very pretty.

eileeninmd said...

Great skywatch photos, I am happy you had a nice day.

Angela2932 said...

I like the delicate, colorful, look of the edges of your blog. You did good!

Linda said...

That was a nice change of heart by Mother Nature! We need all the blue we can get in November.

Tammy said...

The new look of your blog is fun and whimsical. I also love the blue sky..so beautiful with the fluffy clouds. It was sunny this morning but then it snowed this evening. Ahh winter...