Monday 2 November 2009

Holidays Are Coming...........

I hear the red cups are back in Starbucks this week and yesterday I spotted this on the side of a Coke can.





My favourite television advert of all time has to be this one



It always puts me in the christmas mood.


Today sees the start of the blogging class by Shimelle so I'm hoping to provide a more interesting blog from today.


Hop over to my shop blog for details of how you can win some sparkly flower centers.


Here is a layout I did on saturday as an example for the challenge.






and last but not least the dogs at the park this morning. They got into a real tangle with their leads.



5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Our dogs always manage to do that as well!!At least Starbucks wait til November.....I love xmas....but hate seeing all the xmassy things too early.

Julia Dunnit said...

The red cups really are a sign now! I'm with you on the tv advert too..catch me right and it can make me teary!

Sian said...

Oh, I love Christmas adverts too! I'm glad I dropped in!

Jeanne said...

I am so not ready for Christmas stuff! Have fun in blogging class - can't wait to hear about it!

Kathy M said...

Here from Shimelle's class...
Saw the Christmas cups at starbucks today, but no decorations. I wonder if they are not going all out this year as they have in the past. Maybe being sensitive to the economic situation or maybe it's just too early. Not sure.