Monday 16 November 2009

Miss Marple

Remember the Miss Marple sock in blue and green from a few days ago?



Well so far we are onto the 3rd clue which is the heel and gusset. I finished the clue on one sock one so thought I would share the progress










If you can spare a moment my little man Max would appreciate your vote in the Next competion. The picture should take you straight to his voting page.




Take a look at this giveaway from Prima. Fabulous or what >>>>>>click the piccie to find out how to win all this gorgeousness.

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

That is some sock! I don't understand how you can possibly construct a sock from "Clues", but then my sock-knitting effort ended in total disaster and I never tried another. I know the principles of sock construction, but would rather use those made by someone else and turn out Sock Pets for others' enjoyment!

Your sock looks wonderful. Will the other one match it, or be different?

I voted for Max already. He is very sweet.

Carrie/scrapchick said...

Pretty! Neat way to create a sock!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wouldn't know how to make a sock with detailed instructions and here you are doing it with clues! Impressive!

Jeanne said...

Very lovely sock - I love the colors and the stitch patterns.

Carmen said...

Gorgeous sock. Do you actually knit it on that foot shaped thing? Really interesting.