Thursday 14 January 2010

A To Z - A

1st to 14th January is letter  A in our walk through the A to Z so what have I done for A?

Well I went to the library and discovered the Agatha Raisin series of books which will also do for B too because the author is called M.C. Beaton.  This is the first one and I am about half way through it.




I made an apple cake which didn't turn out too well but you learn from your mistakes I guess.



There was the yarn I dyed apple green





Music wise there is only one A as far as I am concerned - Anthony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and I'm sorry if there is a bit of overload over the next year but I might just have to try and find a song/lyric to fit each letter.  Here are a couple of piccies.



The man himself



and being daddy to his gorgeous little boy who looks so much like his mother (Heather Christie) it is unreal.

Another A in our house is Autism.  I have one child with autism and one with aspergers and it plays a big part in our lives but we are working on ways of dealing with it on a daily basis.

I have a scrapbook layout planned for A on something I haven't discussed yet so will hopefully have that to share soon.

Tomorrow is the start of B.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

A-mazing list! Thanks for sharing your discoveries etc with us.

Sarah said...

I need to take some piccies before I can blog my As - will do that tonight - fancy bumping into Anthony on your list :D

this A-Z thing is fun isn't it :)