Monday 28 February 2011

Book Journey - 28th February

This week I am reading this


An Idiot Abroad - the book of the UK TV series.  It follows the journey made by Karl Pilkington to see the seven wonders of the world.  He was kind of dared by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant to do the journey.  It is one of the funniest TV shows I saw last year and the book is very funny too.  If you 'get' british humour then I would highly recommend it.
To see what others are reading please visit the Book Journey

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a great book- must add that to the tbr pile.

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

What a cute blog you have! I'm following you now! I found your blog via Sheila's Book Journey meme. You might like what I'm doing this week over at my blog - a Crafting week of book reviews and author interviews! come by if you get a chance! http://sharonsgardenofbookreviews.blogspot.com

pussreboots said...

I got some more fun reading done last week. Next week will involve a lot of K to 3 books. Come see what I'm reading now.