Monday 7 February 2011

Monday Reading - Book Journey

I've just discovered the Book Journey thanks to Jo.



This monday I am reading one of the books from the Victorian Knitters Club over at Woolgirl.  The read for the first one is Sherlock Holmes - The Sign Of The Four.  The kits are based around the novel so I'm imagining greens and browns like his tweed suit or maybe rich jewels as the book is about treasure. It is due to make its way across the atlantic starting from today so I'm willing it to have a quick trip and fingers crossed it will be with me in a week or so.


I did actually cheat a little bit with the version I have which is from Amazon as above.  I started the sign of the four first but it is the second story in the book so I will have to backtrack once I have finished it and read A Study In Scarlet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fun to let yourself be inspired by a book. I don't think I've read any Sherlock Holmes! Isn't that terrible?

Hop you are enjoying the book!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have not read any Sherlock Homes either but hope to this year! Have fun with the book!

Joy Weese Moll said...

Sounds like a fun project!

Here's my Monday!

Aleetha said...

I have read once that book few years ago. The translation one. But none of it remain.
I think If I got the chance, I'd love to re-read it again