Friday 11 March 2011

Feeling Beachie

Quite by chance I stumbled across this blog



This week’s statements:


1. I am probably in the minority, but I really don’t like______

2. I get so mad when I see someone ______

3. After I _________ I feel better.

4. If I don't___________________- it will really stink!





1. I am probably in the minority, but I really don’t like Twitter - love Facebook but I don't get Twitter at all. Don't get Harry Potter either just so you know.


2. I get so mad when I see someone shutting a door in town without looking to see if anybody is behind them.  The number of times when the kids were little that the pram ended up getting hit by these ignorant asses is too many to count. Always seems to be older people too.


3. After I rant I feel better. Either on here or on Facebook but I love to rant about stuff. Gets it off my chest.


4. If I don't clean the constant yellow puddle at the side of the loo - it will really stink!  Living in a male dominated household is not pleasant when they can't hit the pot!

3 comments:

Bernie said...

I hate when people just slam the door as well. How hard is it to turn around and see if someone is behind you? Sheesh.

Stopping by from the blog hop.

Hilary said...

I am glad that you somehow found my hop! I agree with twitter... Facebook is so much more fun!

Cate Brickell said...

I don't get twitter, or Harry Potter, and don't get me started on shopping centres and prams! How hard is it to look behind you?