Saturday 12 March 2011

Weekend Showcase - Week 4

Welcome to week 4 of the weekend showcase.

The weekend showcase is a place to show off something you are proud of this week. Be it something you have made, crafted, baked, something you have done, or your kids have done or anything else.  Don't be shy - BE PROUD. To show off this week please click the inlinkz button at the bottom of this post. Can't wait to see what you are up to.

This week I want to show off the new design team I picked from a lot of entries over on my challenge blog - The Craft Garden.

Our first new challenge will be live on 1st April.

The fabulous design team are as follows:


Tiffany
Helen
Katy
Melly



2 comments:

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

Thank you for hosting

Lizzie said...

Thank you for this - It just happens that I've posted about something I'm really proud of today! :-)