Friday 10 June 2011

Punky Scraps & Days 8 9 and 10

First up is this weeks Punky Scraps Challenge

It is a photo inspiration


Perfect for all those 80s photos I have in the loft but they are impossible to get to without embarking on an expedition of mountainous proportions so I took my inspiration from the 3x3 grid and came up with this.


It is one of the only layouts I have ever done on A4 and it wasn't planned that way.  This piece of corrugated card was an insert in a pack of photo paper and I had put it to one side meaning to cut it up into shapes.  When I was looking for a piece of cardstock for my base it spoke to me (well not really spoke but you know what I mean lol)

Onto the 30 day June challenge and days 8 9 and 10

Day 8 was sunset

I have loads of sunset pictures but I wanted to play properly and use the sunset from the actual day.  I ended up using my phone so the photo is very grainy


The clouds look rather menacing

Day 9 was fresh fruit

This was what my son took to school with his lunch



Day 10 is animal.

I took this quick phone shot of the heffalump sat on my feet most of the time aka Daisy dog


1 comment:

Michelle Hernandez said...

This Is Fantastic! Love the minimalist vibe and the color palette. I didn't even think 80's photos for mine- missed opportunity! Love the sky photo from the cellie- I have a thing for grainy square shaped shots.