Saturday 29 December 2012

Introducing The Dog To The Allotment

I introduced one of the dogs to the allotment earlier this month. It was a very frosty morning and I did question myself many times walking up there with a dog who, despite being nearly 6 years old, still pulls like a puppy on the lead.
Anyway we got there without any mishaps of the slipping kind.
Crazy hound decided he would roll himself over and over on the frosty grass in our plot. Screw loose I think!




Linking up to Camera critters

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Hehe Very cute!

eileeninmd said...

My dogs loves to roll in the snow. They are silly! Happy New Years!

Anonymous said...

Cute capture!

Anonymous said...

Cute capture!

Lina Gustina said...

I enlarge the pic; so cute :D

Thanks for dropping by.
Happy New Year!

www.1sthappyfamily.com

Marie said...

Our dog Lady loves to roll in the snow also!

Visiting via Camera Critters :-)

bonkersinbarnhart.com

Maria Ontiveros said...

I want to know why they do this, too!
Rinda

Pia said...

What a sporty dog!

Have a Happy New Year!