Monday 11 March 2013

March 2013 Glossybox Review


After the quick glance the other day here is my full review.

The theme is City Chic and in the box I got:


L'Occitane En Provence Immortelle Precious Cream.  Anti ageing cream with massive claims.  I'm not convinced after using it once or twice but time will tell I suppose.  It does sink in lovely though.  £43 for 50ml and this tub is 15ml


Nails Inc Bruton St.  A beautiful pink shade. Can't go wrong with Nails Inc in a beauty box as far as I'm concerned.  This shade is a dusky pink and perfect for any length of nail. £11 for 10ml and this is a 4ml mini.


Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush moisturising lip stain.  I wasn't happy to see this shade in the box on first impressions but it is growing on me and certainly isn't quite as bright and in your face as it looks.  Doesn't last too long.  Full size is £12 for 2.5g and this is the full sized product


Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray.  Does what it says on the tin - fast drying and long lasting hold.  Smells nice too.  I don't usually buy anything other than asda or boots own hairspray so this made a nice change to try.  £4.69 for 500ml and this is 100ml.

 
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant.  My first impression was WOW when I saw this in the box.  I've heard so much about it and have wanted to try it but couldn't justify the expense.  My hands are a mess at the moment from the crazy temperature changes in the UK and forgetting to put my gloves on so I tried it on them.  I am seriously impressed.  It is very greasy but my hands do look better.  Full size £25 for 50ml and this is 7ml.
 
Overall I am very happy with this box.  Still not a fan of red lipsticks but hey ho.
 
Speaking of lipsticks I picked a number using random.org from the comments made on the February glossybox post and the winner of the lipstick I was giving away is comment number 1 who is:
 
Hi! I've received the same lipstick in the 'Dreamer' shade - it's a shimmery pink, which doesn't completely suit my skin tone. Would you be interested in swapping or are you just giving away your lipstick? I'd be interested!

- Killian x

indulgenceonabudget.blogspot.co.uk
13 February 2013 14:03

 
Killian please can you email me at lambournekerry@aol.com and I'll send you the lipstick.
Delete

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I've received my glossybox today, very happy with all my products! :) but after seeing your post I much prefer your box! ;)
www.tinybirdtoldme.blogspot.com