Monday 2 April 2012

She Said Beauty Box April 2012

I decided to try the She Said Beauty Box this month after trying the glossy box one last month. That review can be found here.

They released a sneeky peek on Friday and I couldn't resist having a looksie.

The box arrived this morning and I have to say I wasn't in the least bit disappointed with the contents


It contains the following:

Filthy Gorgeous Nail Polish in valentine which is bright red.


I'm not really a fan of red nails but it will be good for the toes.  It is a full size at 10ml and retail price is £9.  This was the only thing I was vaguely disappointed about and mainly because they say on the sneek that it comes with a plectrum charm thingy and it didn't.  I might query that with their customer services.

Comfort Zone Body Expert Kit

6 of what I would call large sized samples of various body products in a little bag shaped holder.  I haven't tried them yet but the packaging is so nice I might just look at them a little longer.  They are Fruity Peel Exfoliator, Aromasoul Shower Gel, D-Age Body Cream, Body Strategist+ Remodeller, Vital Leg Cream and Tranquility Cream.

Mischa Barton Luscious Lips Pink Pop

I love this. Not sticky like a lot of lip glosses and the colour is just the nicest shade of pink.

Bellapierre Shimmer Powder
This is a full sized shimmer powder in champagne.  Maybe not what I would buy but will definitely use.

Bharti Vyas - The ultimate therapy (UTR) face and neck polisher
Generous sample sized pot.  I haven't had chance to use it yet but I have to say it smells amazing.

Erno Laszio - The Hollywood Collection

WOW WOW WOW I tried the morning beauty rescue sample of this before I looked at the contents leaflet.  It is one of the nicest feeling face products I've ever used.  Then I looked at the leaflet and saw the prices of these items and my jaw dropped to the floor.  I'll be using these in careful quantities in future.  I definitely can't afford the full size ones which as you can see are very expensive.  If I could afford them though I would absolutely buy them

Ava Gardner - Instant Eye Repair - £85 for 0.5oz
Marilyn Monroe - Morning Beauty Rescue - £95 for 1.7oz
Katharine Hepburn - Intensive Porcelain Veil - £140 1.7oz
Grace Kelly - Refresh Moisture Infusion - £125 1.7oz
Greta Garbo - Velvet Night Cream - £175 1.7oz

and last but by no means least this little treat

All in all I would say that this was a good box. Not keen on the red nail polish and missing charm thing from it but apart from that I'm happy.

No comments: